Cooler Cleaning Instructions & Service
In order to enjoy the crisp and clean taste of our bottled water, your water cooler needs to be cleaned and maintained. You should always make sure to regularly have your water cooler cleaned, to prevent bacteria buildup.
Note: We recommend cooler sanitizing at least every 6 months.
Self Cleaning Instructions:
- Unplug cooler upon completion of a bottle of water and remove empty bottle.
- Remove lid, and baffle from the reservoir. The baffle will be either a blue or white plastic disc or funnel.
- Add approximately 1 cup of vinegar and 3 cups of hot water. Using a clean cloth, wipe the entire inner surface of the reservoir.
- Drain the reservoir through the taps. Unscrew the taps, and wash with regular household detergents. Taps are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse out the reservoir by filling it at least twice with water and draining it out through the taps into a container.
- Reinstall cleaned baffle, place a new bottle on cooler, and plug into electrical supply.
If you have followed these steps, you now have a clean cooler, and you have taken an active role in perserving the quality of the equipment you use to dispense your bottled water.
Cooler Cleaning Service
We can clean and sanitize your water cooler for you! We will provide you with a loaner, pick up your cooler, clean and sanitize both the interior and exterior and deliver it back to you! You are never without a water cooler! Contact Water Pure & Simple to have your cooler cleaned.